Our school is reaching out to all school administrators committed to helping both schools and students reach their full potential. Your leadership skills and dedication to providing students with a solid education are needed to lead our institution to success. If you have ideas for school programs and services designed to enrich the student body and the community, we’d love to help you put them into action by hiring you as our next school administrator. We hope you’ll see this as the perfect opportunity to make a positive change not only in the lives of our students but also possibly around the globe as our students take the lessons learned and wisdom gained from your direction and go out into the world.
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed.
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards.
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Create, review and modify school budget and resources at least once a month. The job also entails looking for supplemental funding opportunities and grants at the local, state and federal levels.
- Draft, proofread and submit all financial reports according to latest deadlines.
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Language Skills||Strong written and verbal communication skills|
|Deadline||30 November 2018|