Corporate marketing position responsible for building and leading all phases of a sponsorship program. This involves responsibility for developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsor program in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives. Responsibilities include sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, and sponsor follow-up and support.
DIRECTOR OF SPONSORSHIP MARKETING ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner. Target objectives include increasing sponsorship sales and creating sponsorship products and licensing deals in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship budget to achieve the sales plan.
- Develop, maintain and implement sponsorship program guidelines to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
- Manages all sponsorship activities. Responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support, trade shows development and representing the company at industry functions.
- Interface with Internet Marketing to create and manage online sponsorship programs to ensure a steady stream of prospects and future sales.
DIRECTOR OF SPONSORSHIP MARKETING QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate has an MBA in marketing. Strong written and verbal communication skills and strict attention to detail is imperative. Must be able to use good judgment and work independently in a multi-task position within a dynamic, team-based environment with solid time-management and organization skills.
|Education||MBA (preferably in Marketing)|
|Language Skills||Strong written and verbal communication skills|
|Deadline||30 November 2018|